Wednesday 6 March 2013

Production Log

6th March 2013
Today I finally finished my magazine however once I got my teacher to overlook it she found a couple of things that I need to go back and change as they didn't look right and I want to make sure that I am happy with it before I hand it in as my final piece as I want to achieve the best grade possible. Therefore tomorrow I am aiming to go in at lunch before my lesson to make these changes so that when I go into class I can go straight on to finishing my evaluation questions as these need to be done promptly. So in tomorrow's lesson I aim to get all evaluation questions done so when I come into media during my frees on fridays two free periods I can just make sure that I am fully completed with all the tasks on my blog and my magazine etc in order to meet the deadline on monday the 18th of March.

No comments:

Post a Comment