Sunday 10 March 2013

Production Log

10th March 2013
Today as it's the weekend I have decided to do work off of my own back and therefore was aware that I had work to be completed in order to meet tomorrows deadline. Therefore this morning my aim was to finish off my evaluation question number 3 and format it on windows movie maker to ensure that it differed from all of my other evaluations. It took me quite a while to complete this evaluation as I wasn't so certain about what  I had to do on movie maker and it took longer to ensure that the text was linked in with the voice overs and images. I am aiming to go into school early tomorrow morning so that I can put my evaluation question number 5 onto my prezi account and then upload it onto blogger. Once that has been done I will have finished all of my evaluations, everything on  my blogger and my magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment