Friday 12 October 2012

Double Page Spread Analysis


Representations: In all of the three double page spreads analysed above the magazine that I've annotated that I believe I can compare to how I'm planning my magazine to turn out the most would be the magazine that focuses on Beyonce Knowles. This is due to the fact that when I produce my magazine I want the genre to be based on R'n'B. I have choosen R'n'B as I believe that it is the easiest genre to do as I can relate to it in more depth to an opposing genre such as classsical as I enjoy listening to R'n'B myself. This can be linked to the uses and gratifications theory of personal entertainment, as I choose to listen to the specific time of music in my spare time. In the magazine that stars Beyonce Knowles inspires my magazine to follow the key codes and conventions as I believe that this particular magazine is very successful and engages the audiences effectively. Similarly the way Beyonce has been dress and portrayed really emphasises the genre of music that she is trying to convey.

No comments:

Post a Comment